Mon – Wed: 11:00 – 22:30
Thu – Sat: 11:00 – 23:30
Sunday: 12:00 – 22:00
Mon – Thu: 12.00 – 15.00 & 18.00 – 21.00
Fri – Sat: 12.00 – 21.00
Sunday: 12.00 – 16.00
The Brown Jug is a traditional family pub on Bath Road, Leckhampton where we focus on serving great pub food from fresh ingredients, using the best local suppliers.
Food is served seven days per week, lunch and dinner. Mondays to Saturdays we have specially priced Lunch Specials and a range of Ciabatta’s. Our Sunday Lunch is legendary and served from 12pm-4pm. Daily Specials are available.
Families are always welcome and we have a children’s menu or half portions on most of our dishes.
As our food is freshly prepared in our kitchen on a daily basis we can be very flexible, so you can always ask us if you have a special request or dietary requirement. A number of our dishes are suitable or can be adapted for plant-based, gluten free and dairy free diets.
Just ask a member of the team for guidance.
We also offer a variety of well-kept ales, ciders and wines.
We are proud of our small team of dedicated staff who work hard to provide a fantastic experience. Come down and enjoy our glorious courtyard garden, bring the dog, bring a friend and we look forward to welcoming you.
Book A Table Online Click Here To Book
Important information to note.
1. We have a 10-minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 10 minutes after your booked time. Otherwise your table will be automatically cancelled.
2. Your table will be booked for a 2-hour period, should you require longer then you will need to book multiple time slots.
3. Maximum table sizes bookable are for 6 people.
4. Please note our food service times on our website www.thebrownjugcheltenham.co.uk
5. We welcome table requests, but these are not guaranteed.
6. We are operating table service only.
7. You must wear a face covering upon entering the pub and only take it off when you are seated.
8. Everyone over the age of 16 must check-in on the NHS Track & Trace. This is a legal requirement, and we will refuse entry or service if contact information is not given.
9. Dogs are allowed but MUST be kept on a lead
10. Should you not observe our social distancing measures you will be told to leave and no refunds will be given
Vegetarians and Vegans are very welcome; please let us know at the time of booking and we will be pleased to discuss any requirements.
View Our Sample Menus Below.
View Our Sample Menus Below.
What’s On At Brown Jug
We are absolutely delighted to welcome the Very Best Solo Artists on the UK Live Music Circuit.
All performers bring you a host of your favourite hits from past to present day.
Whether it be Ed Sheeran, Paolo Nutini, John Legend, Bieber or Bryan Adams, maybe you prefer Coldplay, Oasis or Kings of Leon
These incredible performers cover them all.
Every week we will bring you a new act & we can’t wait to welcome you all inside.
Read more reviews from our customers on TripAdvisor
Our priority remains the Health & Safety of our customers and staff. We are constantly working hard to provide a welcoming, safe environment for our customers and staff. We have been Approved by the Safe to Trade scheme operated by Shield Safety, who have independently verified we are COVID-19 compliant, here are the measures we have in place to give you the confidence to visit our pub and let you know what to expect;
• On arrival you will be asked to sanitise before entering and seated at a table.
• We are not allowed to serve you at the bar. We offer table service only.
• We ask you to remain seated at your table unless you are visiting the toilet.
• Face Masks must be worn when not seated at your table
• Table bookings of more than six are not allowed and groups cannot mix.
• We have a new APP and QR Codes so that you can order & pay directly at the table. Alternatively we have sanitised menu’s and staff that can take your order.
• We have clear signage in place, including social distancing signage & directional signage.
With a One Way System in Place
• Sanitiser stations throughout the pub and on each table.
• We have a reduced capacity to adhere with social distancing.
• Cash option will be available, but you are encouraged to use contactless where possible.
• Staff will be wiping all touch surfaces regularly
• All tables and chairs will be sanitised between sittings.
• The toilets will be inspected every 30 minutes & all touch surfaces will be sanitised.
The toilet doors will be propped open to minimise contact points.
• To assist with Track & Trace we will take your contact details and keep for up to 21 days
• We ask that social distancing is adhered to
• Zero Tolerance – For the protection of customers and staff,
we may ask you to leave the premises if guidelines are not adhered
and no refunds will be given.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND WE ARE DELIGHTED TO BE ABLE TO WELCOME YOU BACK TO OUR FAMILY PUB
If You Wish To Contact us, Please Use The Details Below.
For Bookings & Enquiries, Please Phone Us On 01242 521736.